Wingless - New fun VR Game

Hi! everyone!

We would like to present our new game called Wingless.

“It’s a snowball crafting, penguin mashing, dynamite throwing fun! Fend off waves of flightless birds in the name of gaining the ultimate skill - flight. Who deserves it more? Humans or wingless animals?”

Features:

• Fast paced defense action with a crafty twist! Engage your muscles (get some proper cardio), reflexes and resource management skills!
  • Trust your aim and good old snowballs, blast em’ with dynamite or lure with tasty fish. Do whatever it takes to protect the amulet!
  • Chill out and have stress-free fun in Casual Mode, let the penguins come close and check out their cool hats!
  • Fight your way to the top of the leaderboard in Competitive Mode, break your way through endless waves of enemies and show world who’s best!
  • Unlock wide variety of glove skins; don fashionable leather or get yourself some sporty spice - the choice is yours!

We’d love you to play it and show the world how good you are.

Wingless on Steam
Wingless on Facebook

3 Likes

I just saw your game on this website. The game looks really fun to play and I liked that crafting mechanic where you put an explosive inside a fish and throw it towards the penguins (poor penguins, didn’t know what hit them).

Just a heads up, I’ve updated the entry with the updated video. Cheers :slight_smile:

I’ll check it out. I’ve played Snow Fortress and really like it, I’m sure I’m going to like this one as well.