VR has a great community

I spend a lot of time on reddit. I was so happy to see Vive and Rift owners welcome PSVR owners to the VR community. This post is just one of them and you can really see that people want other people to experience the same excitement that they are experiencing, especially remembering the first time they had tried VR for the first time. There are certainly a lot of people who do flame the discussion forums and open a war of PSVR against Oculus Rift and HTC Vive, but at the end of the day, we all want to enjoy this new technology, have fun and share our experiences.

Just think about it, the VR market until now was very restricted due to the high entry price for PC users. People want other people to be a part of that same experience, so they can share their experience and have a fruitful discussion among people of the same interest as theirs. The way to achieve this is by welcoming new people to the VR community, making them feel at home and start sharing experiences. People do this with games but I agree that is delightful to see people not fighting at which technology is better and just wanting everyone to enjoy that same amazing virtual reality experience.

It would be great if sometimes in the future we’ll get to play against people from other VR platforms. Cross-play VR games can really be amazing in VR, especially multiplayer games and social games.

Wait a few months, you are going to have a world war between Rift, Vive and PSVR :imp:

LOL, might be, but let’s enjoy the moment of piece as it is right now. the present is all we have after all.

Yeh, but who cares about those guys who fight the platform wars. Just play and have fun!

Good morning everyone!

What’s up vivim, where you at, I’ve sent you a message, do you want to play BF1 tonight?