VR block modeling simulator game for Oculus Quest 2

Today I tried a new VR block modeling simulator game called Brickbuilder VR for Valve Index, HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, Windows Mixed Reality, and Oculus Quest and Quest 2. I played it on the Quest 2.

This is a casual game where you get different types of decorative and mechanical blocks and you can create everything you like with it. Well, you are still limited by the available block items, but more are coming.

My first impressions were very positive. Although I had some issues with bringing blocks together due to the Quest 2 plastic rings, I learned to overcome this issue as I played.

Basically, you get an adjustable table where you get to construct your digital 3D model, choose the pieces and use the controllers to attach them together.

With Brickbuilder VR you can also follow a step-by-step guide that teaches you how to construct ready-made models. Think bout it like those mechanical lego toys that you buy at the store, but you can make anything that’s on your mind. With more pieces coming, you’ll have a great degree of freedom to create unique block models and had cool interactions.

I create a video showcasing the basics, take a look.