The New VR Games Forum is Now Live!

I am happy to announce of the new VR Games Forum. It was previously was part of VR Games For, but I’ve decided to separate the two and put the effort into creating a large active community under a single community roof.

Right now, you can join via email, but I will open it up for social login soon. I also upgraded the server for a fast experience. I will put more effort to make sure it’s organized and share VR content myself on the forum regularly.

If you have any suggestions, please let me know and I’ll do my best to add them asap if.

The main reason for this change is that after spending years in Augmented Reality, I’ve decided to dive deep into Virtual Reality and spend more time with this amazing technology.

Of course this forum is all about games, but you can share any type of Virtual Reality experience here on your favorite VR headset/platform.

The moment that I tried VR I fell in love with it. However, My last experience was a few years back I bought the Oculus Quest 2 and I’ve decided that this is a great time to dive back into this amazing technology and I was blow away by how far we’ve got with this technology.

So mark this new website VRGamesForum.com and take part of an amazing community of VR enthusiasts. Feel free to share everything on your mind related to AR/VR/MR technologies.

See you in the forums!