Star Wars: Trials on Tatooine coming July 18th

Star Wars: Trials on Tatooine is coming to the HTC Vive tomorrow JJuly 18th. The game is free so don’t forget to grab it. It’s going to be an amazing game, I really wanted to play a game with a lightsaber. There are few lightsaber games, but most of them are of low quality, this one looks really cool… can’t wait to play it and reflecting shots using a Jedi lightsaber.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd8giIbPtxA

1 Like

What do you do in this game, just deflecting projectiles? I think it’s just a short demo, a good one, but i doesn’t have a campaign or something with more depth. Well, it’s free so I will not complain this time :slight_smile:

Thanks for the heads up. Game looks awesome. I don’t mind that it’s a short experience, I think that there are a lot of people who want to get an authentic feel of how it is like fighting with a lightsaber. There are so many Star Wars fan out there that you won’t imagine. Thi people are going to play it all day long tomorrow, and best of all, it’s free!! I gave my headset to a friend of mine and I’ll probably get it on Thursday. When it arrives, I will play it and share my opinion. Yo, Genji, do you want to play Overwatch later this evening, a few of my friends will come, we can have a full group.