Rick and Morty VR - a crazy humoristic simulation game

Rick and Morty VR is really an unusual game. It’s a crazy and funny first-person simulator developed by Owlchemy Labs and published by Adult Swim Games. Owlchemy Labs is the same company who bought us Job simulator and they are great in delivering fun and maybe I should say… weird type of VR experiences.

To be honest, I still don’t completely understand what Rick and Morty simulator is all about. I know the series (an amazing series by the way), but that’s about it. The trailer looks pretty cool, short but gives you a taste about the craziness that you expect to see in the game. If it’s like Job Simulator, prepare to make a complete chaos and a big mass using items spread around the room.

Anyways, here is the trailer (yeh, only 13 seconds) but we probably going to see more gameplay videos after its is revealed in Comic Con on July 21st.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=13&v=g6frKRN2HzI

2 Likes

I never liked these type of games because you don’t really feel that you are holding something in your hand and for me it’s a problem in VR. For example, a game like Star Wars: Trials on Tatooine is a better game for VR, because you do feel that you are holding a sword because of the way you hold the controller. Your eyes see the extension of the lightsaber so you don’t need it to be real. The whole experience is more natural and authentic. I played many room-scale games, many of them feel very unnatural. I also like first person shooters because they also feel more authentic due to the way you hold the controller.

But who knows, maybe it’s going to be a fun game, we need to way and see.

What is the release date?

There is not release date as far as I know, but the game looks so cool!