New Cardboard Game - Eye of Archer VR

Hello there! So recently I published my first game for Virtual Reality (Cardboard). Tell me what you think.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.moonrockstudio.vrarchery

1 Like

Thanks for sharing, I am download it now. Good luck with the game!

There are many great archery games coming for the HTC Vive, it’s great to see some on the Google Cardboard as well, I will certainly going to check this one out, haven’t touched my GC for quite some time after I bought the Vive.

Nice game, enjoyed playing it.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing, downloading it now.

Sounds like a game that I liked on Gear Be.
I’ll be sure to try this later.
I’d try it today, but my allergies are acting up bad today.
Btw… I think that it’s really cool that this forum has people that are creating VR games for Google Cardboard. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree completely. I enjoy helping developers in the process of the game development by providing feedback, because I know that at the end of the day, I’ll be the one who is playing those games and I am excited knowing that I can help the game become even better and maybe some of my ideas will be inside the game when it’s released!

Hi. I just wanted to let you know that I had a Really hard time finding this in the Google Play Store. I finally found it by googling it.
Thought I’d let you know. I’d hate to see a New VR game not get seen because of this.
Maybe there is something that you can do to bring it to the top of the list?

BTW… I’m getting ready to download and play it. Thanks.

1 Like

Same happened to me when I upload my app. I had to market it through search engine with a website in order for it to get visibility. It’s really hard for an app to get exposure, unless you invest in marketing and promote it, and this can be very expensive.