Most Anticipated PSVR Game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHwcES88-uw

Do you like these type of creation games? Or are you looking forward to something more action packed like Doom vfr? Let me know in the comments.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing, love your videos! Keep them coming.

Thanks! I really do appreciate it. I make videos nearly every day, so check out the channel now and then. I don’t want to spam these forums with the vids :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You can share what you like if it’s related to the VR subject. We all want to know about the best and latest about VR :slight_smile:

Oh ok cool. Ill share some more of my vids here then in the future :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @psvrworld would you mind sharing your experience about the visual fidelity of the PSVR. Do you see any pixels on the screen, if so does it bother you, how you compare the experience versus other headsets like the Vive and Rift? I am thinking about buying it in the holiday season but still not sure. Thanks in advance.

Hey, looking at things far away do appear blurry, but you do get used to it after a while, as you do feel like your in the world and your eyes adjust. I can’t compare it to the other vr headsets as i have not tried them and wouldn’t want to tbh, as the other ones apparently appear a lot more crisp, I wouldn’t want to know what i was missing out on lol However, the psvr is an amazing piece of technology and i have already had so many hours of fun with it and after e3 2017, we have a lot more great looking titles on their way. I like to think that the first wave of psvr games is over and now we are getting better, more unique experiences. I hope this helps you in some way, let me know if you need anything else :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @psvrworld

First of all thanks for the video (will subscribe :slight_smile: ).We really love seeing YouTube creators sharing their passion about VR, so thanks for that and welcome to the forum. I think that @NadiaST wanted to know about the resolution. I remember the first time I tried VR on my Android phone and it was a great experience, but obviously, I couldn’t ignore the pixel issues, and it did impact my immersion. I’m sure that PSVR is way better than my phone in that aspect. The question is whether you felt that in some way the experience is crippled because of the screen’s detail-resolvent capability?

I personally want to know how it feels playing with the PlayStation Move controllers. I did try the Oculus Rift and the controllers just feel like second nature, very responsive and very comfortable to hold for a long period of time. I wonder how the Move controllers feel to you, what’s your opinion about them?

Thanks.

Hey, thanks really appreciate it :slight_smile: That’s what i was meaning, the screen resolution causes the background images to become blurry and quite pixelated, it’s not really bad and the whole experience overall is still very immersive. When looking at things up close, it is really good graphics. Sorry i haven’t tried phone vr before, but a friend of mine has and was completely blown away at how much better the psvr was compared to his phone.

They are very responsive and does come very naturally holding them. They are not that heavy and feel comfortable in your hands so you shouldn’t any discomfort after long periods of time, i certainly haven’t. The main problem is that in certain games that require you to look behind your move controller may not be seen by the ps camera, as your body could very well block it. Overall the move controllers are great though and i havent had any problems with them and they certainly make the experience more immersive.

1 Like