I am now a SideQuest's SideKick Verified Reviewer

I everyone. I am happy to announce that I was invited and am now part of SideQuest’s SideKick verified reviewer program. :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

My YouTube channel SpookyFairy VR will now have tons of new content to share due to this partnership.

This means more amazing VR game and app reviews as I’ll be able to access more games that are either not released yet, paid games, closed pre-release (e.g. close betas), etc.

SideQuest is my favorite platform for discovering new and innovative VR games to play on my Meta Quest 2 headset.

It has been like that since I got Quest 2.

I used it more than I use Oculus Store, although some app listings also link to the Oculus Store as well.

For me, I want to discover new types of VR experiences, even if they aren’t fully developed. I want to learn more about VR and try everything out there and not wait long for full games only.

With SideQuest, I discovered a whole new world of unique gameplay experiences and learn a lot about what I enjoy playing and what my viewers like.

Now being a SideKicker, a verified SideQuest reviewer, I’ll be even more motivated and have access to many more VR apps and games.

I can’t wait to share with you more. Make sure to visit SideQuest’s official website and download their app either for your headset or the Desktop version, and make sure to follow SpookyFairy VR on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest VR games and apps.

Thank you so much.