Hello Neighbor - you really have to play this

Hello Neighbor is a stealth horror game, or to be more precise, more like a home invasion simulator, if you don’t me describing this in a more rude manner. that is all about sneaking into your neighbor’s house. You need to outsmart the AI that adapts to your tactics. The first thing that grabbed my attention is how gorgeous this game looks and plays by just watching the trailer.

Everything from the visuals, the animation, the lighting and sound effect—everything feels so fresh and entertaining to watch, and I’m sure it’s going to be super fun to play as well.

The goal is to infiltrate into your neighbor’s house and figure out what he is hiding in his basement. Just think about it, have you ever thought about peeking into a strange neighbor house and see what’s going on there? well, even if you haven’t, you know have the option to get know exactly how it feels like.

We certainly looking at triple-A quality Pixar-style visuals here. Everything from the atmospheric morning fog effect, dust floating inside the rooms, the beautiful cartoon style looks of the scene, everything just looks top notch, it really is. This shows me that the developer Dynamic Pixels , invested a lot to make this game as best it it could possibly be.

Find out more about the game here:

1 Like

I’m not touching the game until it is fully released, don’t want to ruin the experience for myself.