Accepting VR Games Review Keys

From today, I’ll be accepting review keys for Virtual Reality games. I currently own the Oculus Quest 2, so I’ll be accepting keys for both PCVR Oculus Rift and Oculus Quest games. I have the VR Link cable so I can play PC VR games as well as long as they are supported by the Quest 2.

I have been in the AR/VR field for along time, but mostly I’ve done Augmented Reality things. Like creating lots of Instagram filters (WOW! Filters), and reviewing tons of AR apps via AR Critic.

A few months ago I’ve decided to dive deep into VR and explore all it has to offer. I bought the Oculus Quest 2 via Amazon and already sharing content on my YouTube gaming channel (VR and non-VR content).

It will be great to review your VR games as well. As of the time being, I am excepting only VR games for review free of charge.

I learn a lot about the technology and share in-depth insights of what works, what doesn’t, what needed to be improved, and my overall impressions of playing the game.

You can contact me directly via admin [at] vrgamesfor.com and I will do my best to check the game and give you an answer if it’s assigned for a review.

You can also submit keys for AR app reviews, but currently, I only review on Android and reviews will be shared on AR Critic YouTube channel and AR Critic website.

VR Game reviews will be shared on two of my YouTube channels and on this forum as well.

Good luck with your game and waiting for your submissions. If you have any questions let me know.